The management of Governance, Risk, Compliance and IT-Security (GRC) Issues
GRC Management in today's global economy is one of the biggest challenges an organization faces.
At GRCControllers we have demonstrated that our solution is the answer to 'how your organisation can comply in an efficient manner'. Together we will address and outline issues and solutions on how you can help your company, unify enterprise GRCmanagement.
Our AIM is the:
- Aligning controls to ensure better results.
- Improving accountability, and
- Maximizing operational performance
GRCControllers supports comprehensive global oversight on Good Governance, Risk Management, Compliance & IT Security (GRC) issues. Our primary objective is to strengthen implementation and monitoring.
We help companies to understand, develop oversight and comply with the current GRC problems. Let us formulate the principles and practices for a safer & sustainable corporate GRC approach, including bribery, fraud and corruption prevention & CSR issues.
The implementation assignments undertaken by GRCControllers are based on.
- Convergence, integration and management of GRC policies to business process management
- Risk management actions are based on Riskability assessment IT tools for consistency and handling of quality data
- Automating GRC structures in the organization.
- How to encourage employees to embrace ethical conduct and shun non-compliant actions at large dynamic companies.
- How to manage the regulatory compliance in various trades' and operations and to gain valuable benchmarking data. This session will offer a wide-ranging discussion on what that data tells us about the state of regulatory compliance in the various trades today.
- How to create a culture of zero tolerance to non-compliance. A case study on how to drive a culture that embraces the company's ethics and compliance values
GRCControllers has been nominated for the 2015 European Corporate Excellence Awards! For Global Governance, Risk Management and Compliance Advisory and Global GRC Solutions.
Secretary General Kersi F. Porbunderwalla will speak at this year's Copenhagen Regulatory Roadshow on June 23rd 2015, at Radisson Scandinavia Hotel. The title of his key note presentation is; The result of regulatory overreach on business initiatives & data management strategy.